Graffiti collection pics!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello everyone,

I have been reading all of the threads and looking at everyones pics and enjoying them. I am new to this forum and really like it. As a new member I am adding these awesome pics of the graffiti runway show for everyone who is obsessed with it.:nuts: Enjoy!

vuittonkeepall1.jpg vuittonkeepall2.jpg vuittonkeepall3.jpg vuittonkeepall6.jpg vuittonkeepall7.jpg vuittonkeepall8.jpg vuittonkeepall13.jpg
  2. Graffiti rocks!!! I love them all!

3. Love them....thanks for sharing

4. I never knew there was black graffiti?

5. I love the Graffiti collection. Definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

6. Welcome to the PF! And thanks for sharing the awesome pics

7. Thanks for the pics! I have been thinking of getting the speedy 30 and you have just sealed the deal for me!lol:yahoo:
    Did they ever come out with a wallet to match? Please someone let me know:smile:

8. My Faveorite Collection!

9. Welcome to the PF!! I'm really starting to like the graffit line.

10. Welcome...great pics...thanks for sharing!

11. oooh... the suitcase is so cool!!! i never really see it!!!
    thanks for the pics :P

12. Love the suitcase! Awesome pics! thanks.

13. :upsidedown: I LOVE THOSE PICS!

I never saw the pink before......

14. WOW! Beautiful. Just beautiful.

15. Thanks for the eye candy shots!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice