Graffiti Ballerines, then and now.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought it'd be fun to post pics of my one and only pair a year apart from when I got them. I took the first pics after I bought them, when the sole was still shiny and immaculate (and SLIPPERY!) and again, exactly one year later. I almost fell on my butt when I tried them on... I really wasn't expecting them to be that slippery!

[​IMG]

Ah, to be red and shiny.

[​IMG]

But it's even better to be well-loved. Monsieur Louboutin said so himself.

Got any signed shoes? Anyone else from the graffiti club?

2. #2 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Ooh! I have signed shoes and graffiti shoes, but not signed graffiti shoes. Can I post pictures anyway?
    My green Pigalle 100:
    [​IMG]

And velvet graffiti Clichy 120:
    [​IMG]

3. Sure! I really need to get the heels redone on my ballerines... I was a little disappointed at how quickly the rubber wore away, but then again, I'm a hard walker. Can a cobbler do that?

4. ^^Definitely! You might want to consider buy some red Vibram soles, they'll probably last longer than just getting them painted, or whatever it is that they do.

5. Yeah, I think it's time to bring them in to get resoled. I've worn them so much! The velvet graffiti is so pretty!

6. ^^Thanks! I've actually been considering the graffiti flats.

7. I've got a pair of graffit Mrs. Boxe. They're not signed, but perhaps it will be one of the pairs I have Msr. Louboutin sign in the future. He spoke glowingly of the graffiti line.[​IMG]

8. ^^^Oooh! I really want those! They're fab, Lavender!

9. I love the contrast of the black and white!

10. Yeah, those graffiti Mrs. Boxe have a special place in my heart because they are completely out of my element, but it's that very difference from everything else I have that makes me love them even more. I am glad for your kind words girls.

11. ^^The wedge gives enough room to really do the graffiti print justice! They look like art; I love it.

12. I love your Miss Boxes Lavender! I'm not usually into the graffiti but these are great!!

13. [​IMG]
    Graffiti Pigalle 120

14. wow so many graffitis, i love those miss boxes!!!

15. Love your Miss Boxe Lavender! I've never been able to find my big ol' size in those...

Here are my graff VPs
    [​IMG]