Graffiti bag

Mikki Mouse

Oct 11, 2006
I know the Graffiti line is discontinued or whatever but I want one. I've never bought a bag from anywhere but the LV store so I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for one. I don't know enough about real and fake so I'm afraid to buy from ebay. Are there any sites that can be trusted that sell/trade LV? I'd even trade my new stamped bag for one. I want the black and white speedy. Any suggestions on where to look?

Some of the best deals IMO are the sellers who aren't with MPRS or the other groups out there. I find that a lot of times these sellers seem to raise their prices quite high. Let-trade does seem to be reasonable. Karen is a trust-worthy seller, just on the high side IMO

I bought a graffiti alma pm not too long ago from eBay with the help of the LV experts on tPF who helped me authenticate it. I suggest you doing the same - post the link to the auction in the Authenticate This thread and our resident experts will give you a hand. Good luck!! I LOVE the graffiti line!!!

Btw, you didn't mention which bag you're looking for, but let-trade.com has a peach/white graffiti alma right now...and it is definitely authentic...

Actually, Graffiti came in 3 colors [please correct me if I'm wrong]:
Peach
Silver
Khaki Green

You know... I kinda wish black would have been a selected color for the Keepall... it looks sooooo great and masculine. :biggrin:

As for the Peach color, I think it only looks good on the Pochette; Silver looks good on any bag as well as the khaki green color.

You are correct John! There is no black & white speedy....and I blieve the speedy was only silver & khaki.
There may be a black & white alma? Doesn't Victoria Beckham carry a black/white one?

Yup she does:

2699qkzj9.jpg