Graffiti bag

Mikki Mouse

Oct 11, 2006
FL
I know the Graffiti line is discontinued or whatever but I want one. I've never bought a bag from anywhere but the LV store so I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for one. I don't know enough about real and fake so I'm afraid to buy from ebay. Are there any sites that can be trusted that sell/trade LV? I'd even trade my new stamped bag for one. I want the black and white speedy. Any suggestions on where to look?

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Spain & France
Some of the best deals IMO are the sellers who aren't with MPRS or the other groups out there. I find that a lot of times these sellers seem to raise their prices quite high. Let-trade does seem to be reasonable. Karen is a trust-worthy seller, just on the high side IMO

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
I bought a graffiti alma pm not too long ago from eBay with the help of the LV experts on tPF who helped me authenticate it. I suggest you doing the same - post the link to the auction in the Authenticate This thread and our resident experts will give you a hand. Good luck!! I LOVE the graffiti line!!!

Btw, you didn't mention which bag you're looking for, but let-trade.com has a peach/white graffiti alma right now...and it is definitely authentic...

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
USA
eek sorry to disappoint you... the speedy doesn't come in black/white. only comes in mono/silver and mono/khaki

Actually, Graffiti came in 3 colors [please correct me if I'm wrong]:
Peach
Silver
Khaki Green

You know... I kinda wish black would have been a selected color for the Keepall... it looks sooooo great and masculine. :biggrin:

As for the Peach color, I think it only looks good on the Pochette; Silver looks good on any bag as well as the khaki green color.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
You are correct John! There is no black & white speedy....and I blieve the speedy was only silver & khaki.
There may be a black & white alma? Doesn't Victoria Beckham carry a black/white one?