graffiti backpack - which size should I go for?

veneti

Pocketbook Queen ;)
O.G.
Feb 16, 2012
hi,
I want to buy one of these graffiti backpacks.
they make them in 2 different sizes, large (40x31x15cm) and medium (35x29x14cm)
does anyone own one? would you recommend any?
when I was in school I was always wearing my red eastpak that would fit everything I needed. also I am small (163cm), and I don't want the large one look like a trekking backpack on me. on the other hand I don't know what I can fit in the medium size and if it will be big enough... what would you sugggest?
:smile:

Last edited:
Medium size works for me. I am 5'5" it fits paperwork, sweater, scarf, lots of slgs...

i am 5'5'' as well and thought a large one might make me look like a hitchhiker :biggrin: but i also want to fit some stuff in it like school stuff, books, sheet music, ipad etc
do you have photo with stuff in it? would so love to see what it looks like filled :smile:

Hi veneti

My friend is about 165cm and she is average frame (not skinny and not fat) and the medium sized one fitted her perfectly. The large one was really too big for her. Hope it helps.

Hi veneti

My friend is about 165cm and she is average frame (not skinny and not fat) and the medium sized one fitted her perfectly. The large one was really too big for her. Hope it helps.

This does help, thank you very much!!
I think the medium would be perfect then :smile:

i am 5'5'' as well and thought a large one might make me look like a hitchhiker :biggrin: but i also want to fit some stuff in it like school stuff, books, sheet music, ipad etc
do you have photo with stuff in it? would so love to see what it looks like filled :smile:

I don't have a picture of it filled with stuff. Sorry! I think medium is a better size

Is this backpack as fragile as some other Chanel bags? I'd like to wear it at school and riding the bike, and I am not sure if it can handle some rain, or if the graffiti will wash off and the bag is ruined. Do you know? :smile:

Is this backpack as fragile as some other Chanel bags? I'd like to wear it at school and riding the bike, and I am not sure if it can handle some rain, or if the graffiti will wash off and the bag is ruined. Do you know? :smile:

The bag is made of canvas, which can take weather quite differently (meaning much better) than a smooth leather would. I'd hope they used dyes that can handle water for the painted part, but I'm not sure. You might want to waterproof your bag with a textile waterproofing agent, once you test it in an inconspicuous place first.