GRAFF Jewelry - Pictures Please!

I would certainly get that information if you intend to purchase this ring. BEFORE you buy it.
Yes, definitely. Thank you for the reminder!!! - I will pass this on to the hubby to be!

One interesting thing to note though, my mother's best friend is a private diamond jeweler/wholesaler, and before our purchases with her, we would peruse all these different diamonds and their certificates. Each had different angles and I found a few that were pretty badly cut to be honest, but the prices of these misshapen ones reflected that.

However, with Graff they really accentuated that they take cut very, very seriously so I would assume it would always be the best possible, but youre right at this price I should be able to choose the very best from the best! I guess it sort of justifies the price for a peace of mind :sweatdrop:

Yes, definitely. Thank you for the reminder!!! - I will pass this on to the hubby to be!

One interesting thing to note though, my mother's best friend is a private diamond jeweler/wholesaler, and before our purchases with her, we would peruse all these different diamonds and their certificates. Each had different angles and I found a few that were pretty badly cut to be honest, but the prices of these misshapen ones reflected that.

However, with Graff they really accentuated that they take cut very, very seriously so I would assume it would always be the best possible, but youre right at this price I should be able to choose the very best from the best! I guess it sort of justifies the price for a peace of mind :sweatdrop:

They all say that. And having scoured their inventories, they're all full of it.

I'm dying here, that second one is simply stunning :faint: First one is also a stunner but not so keen on the heart shape.
Thank you littleblackbag, seems the pears are unanimous!

Hubby to be is right...definitely pear shape!
Thank you skyqueen!

The second one with pear stones is lovely!
Thank you bruingirl, pears win!

Love the ring and congrats on the engagement
Thank you meowmeow94, hopefully he won't hold out giving me this lovely for too long!

Love the one with pears on you. The ring is beautiful. What are the size of the pears and if you don't mind, please share the price tag of the ring for diamond educational purposes :smile:
Hi MatAllston - They didn't give me the size of the pears unfortunately, and it was a very straightforward process to take a diamond of choice and put it to whatever setting I'd want. The pricing I do have on hand at the moment was for a 3.02ct E VS2 in a halo setting. I will PM you the price of it. It was impossible to find accurate Graff pricing online prior to visiting the boutique, so I'm glad to be of help.

I vote second too, the it makes the ring look more elongated and elegant. It also gives more finger coverage.
Thank you Kalos! Pears win!

Another vote for the second one. That ring is TDF!!!:loveeyes:
Thank you HeidiDavis, pears unanimous.

LOVE the second one with the pear side stones! [emoji7]
Thank you rakhee81! Classic style prevails!

I like the ring with the pear diamonds. I think the pears really make the center stone stand out.

I vote for the second one with Pear side stones. That's breathtaking!! :loveeyes: Looks fabulous on your hand!!

My bf and I finally decided on getting this Graff Star Flower engagement ring after visiting Harry Winston, Van Cleef & Arpels, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Piaget, Tiffany, and De Beers. Yes!! we have gone through almost every stores in Manhattan!! He was so patient and wanted to pick the one that I absolutely love... I can't wait to wear this on my finger!! ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,675
My bf and I finally decided on getting this Graff Star Flower engagement ring after visiting Harry Winston, Van Cleef & Arpels, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Piaget, Tiffany, and De Beers. Yes!! we have gone through almost every stores in Manhattan!! He was so patient and wanted to pick the one that I absolutely love... I can't wait to wear this on my finger!! ❤️

Almost decided on VCA's bonheur solitaire setting but this Graff's flower halo + crown setting really got me...!!

brilliant cut round diamond that weighs 1.01 cts/ F-Color & VVS2 -Clarity, triple X and has no fluorescence :love:

This is absolutely breathtaking... The setting is beautiful, I especially love the silhouette and the wavy petals, very intricate and delicate! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats to you, champagne_xoxo!
Your ring is astonishing too! I tried the baguette side setting (instead of pear) and I definitely vote for the pear one! It looks so pretty on your finger!