Graduation Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!

I'm cheating a bit, because my graduation isn't for another month... but I was cheeky and went to LV anyway because I've been saving for this purchase for SO LONG ;)

I don't buy LV very often at all, so I don't have a 'proper' SA or anything, but the lovely lady that served me presented me with a congratulations card too!

PS - the new PurseForum is great!!!

totally1.jpg

2. Ready when you are...

3. Open! :P

4. Here she is!! The Totally MM in DE! I was originally thinking about the PM, but I've had enough of smaller bags for the time being ^_^
    Totally3-min.jpg

5. Gorgeous!

6. Congrats on your graduation! Love this bag (I'm also considering this one [emoji4] )

7. Thank you!! I can definitely recommend, especially the DE. I bought this bag last week and she's already survived being out in 2 thunderstorms :biggrin:

8. Congrats on your new bag and future graduation!

lurkernomore likes this.
  9. Here she is with her older (and smaller!) sister, my Speedy 25 :smile:

totally4-min.jpg

MaryLVLover likes this.
  10. Beautiful! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Such a wonderful accomplishment! :smile:

11. Congratulations on your academic achievements! Enjoy your bag!

Ukpandagirl likes this.
  12. Congrats!!

13. Congrats on your upcoming graduation! What a wonderful way to commemorate a very important moment in your life! Enjoy your new bag & wear it well!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

14. Congratulations on the graduation and new bag!!! Enjoy in good health [emoji5]

15. congrats on the new piece and your graduation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice