Graduation present reveal! YSL Medium Envelope!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    So extremely excited to finally have a YSL piece to add to my forever collection! I purchased the Medium Envelope bag with black hardware. It’s a quilted, embossed, calfskin leather bag with black matte enamel hardware and strap.
    Myself and a few friends were visiting our other best friend living in Washington D.C. when we all popped into the Saint Laurent store in Tyson’s Galleria. I had mentioned I wanted to purchase a Saint Laurent handbag for myself as a ‘congratulations you survived college’ present (haha).
    And it turned out to be such a wonderful and memorable experience! The SA’s were terrific from the moment we walked in! Many of the other high end stores we had already wandered into were not very helpful or welcoming seeing as we were a group of 22 and 23 year olds. (Which I partly understand due to the amount of window shopping tourists they probably get. Also doesn’t help that we were dressed very casually in athletic wear..)
    Aside from the wonderful customer service in SL, it ended up that my friends also purchased their first luxury handbags from the store too!
    So not only did I get a bag that had only been a dream for years, my friends were able to share the experience with me!

2. Congratulations this is a great bag and it’s gorgeous with the black hardware. I actually bought it last year in the colour fog and returned it for a small classic flap. Really wish I hadn’t as I actually prefer this style. Enjoy and well done on your graduation! :ghi5:

christya likes this.
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! I love the black on black. Enjoy !

4. Great bag, it’s beautiful! Congratulations :smile:

christya likes this.
  5. So gorgeous!!!!! Congrats on graduating and the beautiful gift!

christya likes this.
  6. This bag is so gorgeous!!! congratulations on your graduation too.

christya likes this.
  7. Sooo gorg! Congratulations on graduating and such a beautiful deserved gift! This bag is on my wish list lol

christya likes this.
  8. Congratulations on your graduation! That’s got to be super exciting and to celebrate it with a new bag is the best way.

christya likes this.
  9. Congratulations on a big achievement and a beautiful bag to remember it by.