Graduation Louboutins

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
Did any of you wear Louboutins to your college/grad school graduation? If so, let us see pictures! (or tell us which ones you wore).

I'm graduating in May....then starting all over again in August:wacko:

I will be graduating in june, and I was hoping to wear a cl, but I don't want it to become ruined by the grass :sad: Also, I don't want my parents to freak out if they see a pair of $600+ shoes on my feet.

Great thread! I am also graduating in May! Woo hoo! Since unfortunately I have to deal with the grass issue as well, I was thinking of getting a pair of wedges so my heels do not sink in! However, since I am thinking of investing in a pair of black decolletes soon, I may wear them since they would look good with a black graduation gown!

I graduated from my Masters last month! I was thinking of wearing my Ron Rons but decided to get new shoes for it and decided on the Corto's.

The ceremony was indoors, but the reception afterwards was on grass luckily it was very firm and not an issue! I was glad they were only 9cm (3.5 inches) though, cos' I was already totally paranoid that I'd fall up the stairs on my way to the stage! This was particularly important for me, as I didn't get to go to my undergrad graduation and I graduated from the Masters with Merit, and I was the only one in this grad class to get it for my particular Masters.

I posted pics somewhere or other here, but here they are again :biggrin:

IMG_8188.png

IMG_8221.png

I graduated from my Masters last month! I was thinking of wearing my Ron Rons but decided to get new shoes for it and decided on the Corto's.

The ceremony was indoors, but the reception afterwards was on grass luckily it was very firm and not an issue! I was glad they were only 9cm (3.5 inches) though, cos' I was already totally paranoid that I'd fall up the stairs on my way to the stage! This was particularly important for me, as I didn't get to go to my undergrad graduation and I graduated from the Masters with Merit, and I was the only one in this grad class to get it for my particular Masters.

I posted pics somewhere or other here, but here they are again :biggrin:

IMG_8188.png

IMG_8221.png

Congrats on your accomplishment! Love your pics!

I was thinking of maybe getting some nude patent VPs but with the surgery coming I think I'm gonna stick to my very first pairs of CLs (which are STILL unworn). They are black kid Iowa 100s. They are classic and refined with a bit of pizazz provided by the peeptoe :smile:

In May, it will be 3 years since I bought those shoes :shame:

i got my ba in december of '08 but the ceremony wasn't until may. i wore camel patent decolletes and some guy in the line called them hooker shoes! i was so pissed, i mean so your gf has on crunchy birkenstocks TO A GRADUATION (i mean i have nothing against them but to a graduation ceremony?!) and that makes my shoes hooker shoes!!