Graduation Gift to Myself

Sep 7, 2018
Hi everyone! So I’m graduating from college in May and want to treat myself to a new bag to commemorate a huge achievement and the start of a new chapter of my life. The bags I’m looking at are the Néonoé (Monogram/ Black Interior) Tournelle PM, and Empreinte Pochette Métis (in Noir). I like these bags because they hold the essentials and can be shoulder bags or crossbody bags. I’m just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on or experiences with any of these bags or has any other suggestions for one I should check out. I want something carefree (no vachetta), a small/medium size (big enough for essentials and a full size wallet), and that can be worn crossbody. Thank you guys! I truly value your input and expertise.

Congratulations! What is your daily style, if you don’t mind sharing?
Thank you! I’m a pretty casual dresser I would say. Lots of leggings and workout clothes, jeans, sweatshirts, T-shirt’s, etc.; however, my job will require business casual, so I definitely want something that can transition from a nice work environment to weekend activities.

Thank you! I’m a pretty casual dresser I would say. Lots of leggings and workout clothes, jeans, sweatshirts, T-shirt’s, etc.; however, my job will require business casual, so I definitely want something that can transition from a nice work environment to weekend activities.
I would go for Neo Noe or speedy B. Can’t bring myself to like the Pochette Métis :/

First of all congratulations on your achievement. :smile: And what better way than to reward yourself with a designer purchase.

Out of the bags listed I would have to say the neonoe. :smile: My DIL has the one with the red trim. She just loves it! :heart: She doesn’t leave home without it. :biggrin:

First of all congratulations on your achievement. :smile: And what better way than to reward yourself with a designer purchase.

Out of the bags listed I would have to say the neonoe. :smile: My DIL has the one with the red trim. She just loves it! :heart: She doesn’t leave home without it. :biggrin:
Thank you so much! I am very excited to embark on the next chapter of my life. I love the neonoe and how practical it is...I’m just worried about the opening not having a zipper or clasp and the top of the bag cracking because there is no leather trim. Has your DIL has any issues with hers? Thanks again!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Thank you so much! I am very excited to embark on the next chapter of my life. I love the neonoe and how practical it is...I’m just worried about the opening not having a zipper or clasp and the top of the bag cracking because there is no leather trim. Has your DIL has any issues with hers? Thanks again!

Hi. No she hasn’t. She’s only had it for 4 months and loves it a lot.

I have the neonoe and never use it...I love my tournelle pm and v tote mm!

I know this is an old thread, but how is your Tournelle holding up? Looking at one with the cerise trim. TIA!
Hi! I actually went completely in left field and ended up getting the Palm Springs Mini backpack. I took a long time to think about what I really wanted out of a bag, read a lot of reviews, watched videos, etc. and the PSM was the perfect bag for me! I finally got it in January of this year!