Graduation gift to myself - a denim Ali!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    So I decided to bite the bullet and make my first thread - I absolutely adore this forum and it has been so incredibly helpful for me!

I'm graduating from business school and going on to law school this year so I thought I'd treat myself with my income tax refund :smile: After reading about Coach leather and Alis, I was waffling between a Resort Denim Ali and a Raisin Leigh. But I went with the Resort Denim in the end (thanks to margaritaxmix's helpful feedback). Ebay makes me nervous, but this seller seems reputable, so hopefully it'll all work out! Will post my own pics and modelling pics when I actually get it, if people want to see!

I've attached one pic - and more can be found at http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=220218053975&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI
    OR here (if the ebay link doesn't work) http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=132401&ppid=1122&image=119222973&images=119222973,119222990,119222922,119222980,119223004,119223011,119223021,119222938&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations!! That bag is GORGEOUS! I love denim bags and the Resort Collection is striking!!! I can't wait to see live pics from you!!:tup:

3. Thank you! I will definitely post pictures :biggrin:

4. Congratulations! That Ali is adorable! Post more pics when you get her!

5. You will love that bag! I have the slim flap version of this style!

6. So cute, congrats!!! :tup:

7. Congrats! You made a good choice!

8. Congratulations on both the Ali and the graduation! Much success to you in the next phase of your studies. Cant wait to see pictures of your bag - its very different, in a good way!

9. congrats, Im happy & excited for you.

10. Congrats, so glad I could help out! Do post some modeling pics when it comes - the bag is gorgeous!

And another congrats on your graduation!

11. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!!!!!! Good luck in law school and congrats on your beautiful new bag! I didn't even know the denim ali existed but it is SO lovely! Great choices!

12. yay!!another delicious looking Ali !
    congrats on the graduation as well.. :tup:

13. Thanks everyone - for all the kind wishes and comments on my new bag :biggrin:!

14. I love it!! Congrats

15. First of Congratulations :yahoo: .. and second great bag... It looks so cute.