graduation gift recs?

1. i need to get a graduation gift
    and i would like to get something classic

it has to be bought on or before the middle of next month .. so i have a little less than a month to think of the perfect gift from LV

i would like something which could be used for years and years and a reminder of all the hard work and everything

budget would be about $1000 AUS which would be about $700 + US
    but bearing in mind the LV items in Aus are much more expensive than the US ..

any ideas?
    thanks

2. maybe a nice wallet
    [​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

3. Great suggestions Kat!

Maybe the Sonatine? Or Speedy+cles?

4. yay an aussie like me. hmmmmm..... you could get an agenda depending on what size you get (the mono and damier are small (around $400) the medium (which i liek most becuase it a dencent size) is exactly $615 u will have enough change to buy some thing else like a pouchette cles, or another coin pouch or maybe a keychain i suggest the sgend becuase you can have your initals put in it so whenever yuo look at it, it will remind you of your graduation

5. I was thinking speedy & cles too:P Or wallet and heat-stamp their initials on it.

6. Speedy is a good choise or a small nice piece like a wallet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice