Graduation gift: Money, handbag or diamonds?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which graduation present should I choose?

1. Money: Cold hard cash, baby!

2. Handbag: I could probably knock 2 off my handbag list!

3. Diamonds: Because really, they last forever!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. :yahoo: So...after 5 long years I will finally be graduating college next month!:yahoo: I've been thinking about what I'd like as a graduation present, and my mom has made it pretty clear that I have three options: cold hard cash, a new handbag (:graucho: ), or diamonds (as in...a diamond bracelet or new studs!) I am so, so so so torn! What do you ladies think??

2. I'd vote either money that you can put away and save for something else OR go for diamonds that you'll have for a lifetime. A pair of studs would be a great classic.

3. I would go for the diamonds because then ever time you wear them you will remember how you got them. It'll have great sentimental value in the future. IMO;)

4. Fight for those diamonds, girl! Demand at least 1 karat per ear! LOL

5. Cold hard cash! I remember how expensive it was to move out and go flatting for the first time.

But my mum got me a Tag watch when I graduated. I still love it and wear it everyday (feel naked without it!), and it's something I would never have bought myself.

6. CASH! Save your money for something you really need.

7. Wow, we're on the purse forum but not one vote for handbags huh?? :lol: Ahhhh! You are allowing my bf to say "I told you so!" :yucky:

8. Money! It'll come in handy.

All I'm gettin for graduating college is a cake lol

9. Andrea-- LOL we are both graduating soon! I am actually graduating Friday!!! I can't wait!!!! I asked for $$$. I think that it is more fun to get money and then make a day of shopping and spending it all. Here is what I am planning to do with some of it:

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
    Chanel bag...haven't decided which one yet...I need to go to NM and take a look.
    Gucci bag...haven't decided which one yet, either.
    Down payment on either an '07 Escalade or CTS...LOL I need something to haul my bags around in! :P What about yourself? I can't wait!!!! Oh and congrats on graduating...what it your degree in?

10. Get the cash. You can save it and do whatever you want with it.

11. Congrats to you too!! :yahoo: :smartass: My degree is in Environmental, Health, Science and Policy with a minor in Urban and Regional Planning (sounds crazier than it really is! :lol: )

12. I vote for cash too. You can always buy the bags with it if you change your mind.

13. i voted for cash but diamond studs would be nice too...and have great sentimental value. i actually would probably ask for the studs myself as long as they would be good sized (1.5 ctw or higher). you'll get enough cash from other people. :smile:

14. cash or also the diamonds...they'll remind you of when you got the degree!

15. Cold, hard cash all the way. You never know what you might need it for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice