Graduating to higher heels?

1. I have been wearing 2 and 3" heels over the last few years and am thing about going up to 4" heels? What are your thoughts on this?

2. If u have master the walk go for it

3. I never have any problem in 2 and 3" inch, do you find 4" much different?

4. it's not hard to get used to 4". i've been wearing 4" heels since i was 15 and before that i wore flats :lol:!

5. Cool

There are some really beautiful pumps I've seen with heels as high as five inches? Have you worn a five inch pair?

6. yes, but they were the platform kind. not the great chunky platform, but the front was a little elevated.

7. Like the Steve Madden ones? I love them

8. i'm still at the flats level...and i'm 24...:rolleyes: :shame:

9. And I felt bad I never wear 4" heels

10. I'm not good with really high heels. I am trying to work my way up so I can buy my Louboutins.

11. What height are you at now?

12. 2 inches comfortably. I just got into shoes (I hated shoe shopping a few months ago) so I'm eying a pair of 3 inchers to use at work.

13. I just got 3 1/2 inches and they are actully not bad at all. I'm going to go all the way to 5" what about you?

14. I don't know about 5. I just want to get to the point that I can wear a pair of stilettos. Manolo imparticularly. Plus my Louboutins that I want to buy.

15. I think 5" is about as high as my foot will go. I want 5" Louboutins

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice