gradco2004 (A Man's Collection)

Sorry I've been gone for a while guys. Here are some follow-ups to your questions:

hey, i really like your collection! luggages! i have actually been thinking of getting the conquerant from the damier geant line...anyway, what i like most if your gucci tote! hey, indeed that is a steal! i want one too! you mentioned it is in nylon, you mean outside? and this is not the pvc, right?

[1] You got me there? I don't know if it is nylon or pvc. It has slippery, water-proof feel to me, but I don't know what the exact material is.

Lovely collection! I wish my boyfriend had as much taste and interest in designer bags as you do. :smile:

And omg i am in love with your ribera! I didn't even know they made it in that size! What is the date code on your bag? When did you buy yours? Are they still available in stores? I can't seem to find it on eluxury.

[1] I would need help to find that. I don't think that this style has a date code stamp. Here are the purchase tags if that number helps you?

lvtags024an2.jpg

[2] I bought it in 2005. Louis Vuitton in Saks Canal Place, New Orleans.

[3] I am not sure if they are still available. I would assume so. The GM was not available on eLuxury unfortunately :sad:

Clearly we need a Florida men's meet ;) Maybe in...Orlando? (seems the most central). I wonder how many people we could gather?:tup:

[1] That would be awesome. Yeah, Orlando is definately the venue for that.

[2] I don't really see too many people (much less men) repping FLA

awesome collection!!!... I wanted those gucci sunglasses but I can't find them anywhere =(

[1] Have you tried Solstice? I got them back in 2006.

EVERYONE WITH NICE COMMENTS! said:
For all the nice comments you guys made

THANK YOU! I will be updating my new pieces soon.