Grace's Collection*

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida
Okey doke, so I am intending to make this a timeline-esc showcase. At this point in time, I do not have many bags and from the few I have, they were my 'pre-chanel lover' stage. Anyways, hopefully this collection will become more exciting and actually start working as a live-timeline in my life. Hope you enjoy. :smile:

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

This is my first leather bag.. My parents got it for me when we traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina over the summer. This was purchased 5 or so years ago, its nice to keep items that remind oneself of their past and be able to compare them to the present..

Last edited:

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

This is my first designer bag. My mom and aunt helped me pay for it, mind you I was only 12.. I wore this bag like there was no tomorrow and I loved every minute with it.. Now I have over bags, but I still like to look at it and how well I treated it. :smile:

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

This bag is super interesting, it is made out of a license plate, hubcaps, and recycled tired rubber. I was obsessed with these bags for around 2 years.. This bag was given to me on my 14th birthday and I wore it to my first concert with my friend.. My mom added the crystals for me. :balloon:
I remember going to school and just bummed out about everyone forgetting my birthday, see, when I went to school- when you forgot someone's birthday, you didn't buy them a silly foil balloon.. Two girls gave me balloons, one foil and one self-blown and drawn-on grocery store balloon, it looked as if I was carrying a giant baton. When I rode the bus home that day, I was so crunched on the bus and I worked super hard to save my balloons and after a 40 min. bus ride, as soon as I stepped out of the bus, my grocery store balloon popped. :tdown: Its ok though, my mom had a giant Bee balloon waiting for me at home.
p.s.- I am not balloon obsessed, :sweatdrop: , that is just the way of middle school..

Last edited:

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

The following holiday I was given this super cute bag.. I was super excited and wore it EVERYWHERE! The only problem was that it kept bumping things.. I remember strutting around the mall like I was the bee's knees with this bad boy.. I had just found out about Abercrombie & Fitch so I always tried to work this bag in that store.. :P

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

This was the last bag I received for my collection, I was beginning to become tired of them and was in desire for something new and more exciting.. I was given this bag on my 15th birthday.. Good times.. :biggrin:

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

Right around now.. Pretending it is Winter 2008, I was given another coach bag .. I no longer have this bag, but luckily I have pictures.. Voila!
Not a good picture, but it is something, right?

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida
In spring 2009 I traveled over to Paris, France.. My mom helped me buy my first Lancel bag.. I will have pictures eventually, just accidentally skipped over this one.. Sorry.. :shame:

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

I ordered this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag from Neimans in Summer 2009.. Later on I noticed it in 'The Book' (Neiman Marcus magazine).. This bag is amazing for holding items, I used to carry it to the movies and sneak drinks in.. :P

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

I bought this Michael Kors bag at a TJ Maxx Summer 2009 as well, the leather is very nice and it is a very comfortable bag to carry.. Yet again, another bag to use for sneaking snacks.. ;)

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

This bag came from TJ Maxx as well, I bought it for $200 and it is very well made.. I accessorized it with a Christian Lacroix scarf.. I use this bag mainly for carrying study materials when I go out and I have a test the next day..

shopmagnet

Dec 28, 2009
Florida

To finish off my summer 2009 purchases, I bought this Henri Bendel bag.. It is made out of beautiful lambskin and looks fabulous on. I love this bag, especially because of the chain.. I occasionally dress up this bag with a Henri Bendel scarf as well..