Grace's Collection*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okey doke, so I am intending to make this a timeline-esc showcase. At this point in time, I do not have many bags and from the few I have, they were my 'pre-chanel lover' stage. Anyways, hopefully this collection will become more exciting and actually start working as a live-timeline in my life. Hope you enjoy. :smile:

2. #2 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    [​IMG]

This is my first leather bag.. My parents got it for me when we traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina over the summer. This was purchased 5 or so years ago, its nice to keep items that remind oneself of their past and be able to compare them to the present..

3. [​IMG]

This is my first designer bag. My mom and aunt helped me pay for it, mind you I was only 12.. I wore this bag like there was no tomorrow and I loved every minute with it.. Now I have over bags, but I still like to look at it and how well I treated it. :smile:

4. #4 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    [​IMG]

This bag is super interesting, it is made out of a license plate, hubcaps, and recycled tired rubber. I was obsessed with these bags for around 2 years.. This bag was given to me on my 14th birthday and I wore it to my first concert with my friend.. My mom added the crystals for me. :balloon:
    I remember going to school and just bummed out about everyone forgetting my birthday, see, when I went to school- when you forgot someone's birthday, you didn't buy them a silly foil balloon.. Two girls gave me balloons, one foil and one self-blown and drawn-on grocery store balloon, it looked as if I was carrying a giant baton. When I rode the bus home that day, I was so crunched on the bus and I worked super hard to save my balloons and after a 40 min. bus ride, as soon as I stepped out of the bus, my grocery store balloon popped. :tdown: Its ok though, my mom had a giant Bee balloon waiting for me at home.
    p.s.- I am not balloon obsessed, :sweatdrop: , that is just the way of middle school..

5. [​IMG]

I received this as well on my 14th birthday..

6. [​IMG]

I bought this bag the summer after and my mom added the crystals to this for me as well... My collection is growing!

7. [​IMG]

The following holiday I was given this super cute bag.. I was super excited and wore it EVERYWHERE! The only problem was that it kept bumping things.. I remember strutting around the mall like I was the bee's knees with this bad boy.. I had just found out about Abercrombie & Fitch so I always tried to work this bag in that store.. :P

8. [​IMG]

This was the last bag I received for my collection, I was beginning to become tired of them and was in desire for something new and more exciting.. I was given this bag on my 15th birthday.. Good times.. :biggrin:

9. [​IMG]

Right around now.. Pretending it is Winter 2008, I was given another coach bag .. I no longer have this bag, but luckily I have pictures.. Voila!
    Not a good picture, but it is something, right?

10. In spring 2009 I traveled over to Paris, France.. My mom helped me buy my first Lancel bag.. I will have pictures eventually, just accidentally skipped over this one.. Sorry.. :shame:

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some pictures of the Paris trip.. :heart:

12. [​IMG]

I ordered this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag from Neimans in Summer 2009.. Later on I noticed it in 'The Book' ( Neiman Marcus magazine).. This bag is amazing for holding items, I used to carry it to the movies and sneak drinks in.. :P

13. [​IMG]

I bought this Michael Kors bag at a TJ Maxx Summer 2009 as well, the leather is very nice and it is a very comfortable bag to carry.. Yet again, another bag to use for sneaking snacks.. ;)

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This bag came from TJ Maxx as well, I bought it for $200 and it is very well made.. I accessorized it with a Christian Lacroix scarf.. I use this bag mainly for carrying study materials when I go out and I have a test the next day..

15. [​IMG]

To finish off my summer 2009 purchases, I bought this Henri Bendel bag.. It is made out of beautiful lambskin and looks fabulous on. I love this bag, especially because of the chain.. I occasionally dress up this bag with a Henri Bendel scarf as well..