Grace's Collection

Thanks everyone! Ever since I got on this forum, all I want to do is add add add to the collection! I love colors! I still need a black bag but I just can't seem to stop buying colors.

oooh, is that the pink mini venetia? holy cow...soooooo gosh darn cute. :biggrin: :biggrin:

i love colored bags too!! your yellow and spearmint mp's are such fun colors! are they smaller size or larger size? Do you think larger size will overwhelm a petite 5'3 gal?

gorgeous collection...thanks for sharing!

madie said:
oooh, is that the pink mini venetia? holy cow...soooooo gosh darn cute. :biggrin: :biggrin:

i love colored bags too!! your yellow and spearmint mp's are such fun colors! are they smaller size or larger size? Do you think larger size will overwhelm a petite 5'3 gal?

Those are the smaller MPs. I am 4'11'' and normally buy the smaller bags. Although my Carmen and Courtney are quite large. I have never tried the larger MP. But the way they hang down should not overwhelm you.

madie said:

Oh and yes, it is a mini venetia. I love it and was amazed at how much could actually fit into it! I sold my large venetia a few months ago on ebay and this small one suits me much better!:yes:

My new zip Petrol Zip Clutch and LV Agenda. I had no idea I would :heart: this clutch so much. Now I want another one!

Attachments

• CIMG7890.JPG
    CIMG7890.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 42
  • CIMG7814.JPG
    CIMG7814.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 30