Graceful PM vs Delightful PM

mcl214

Feb 20, 2012
I am having a hard time deciding if I should go with the Graceful PM Azur or the Delightful PM azur with watermelon color interior. I am a hobo loving girl, so I always carry my bags on my shoulder and like them a little slouchy. I am concerned because of all of the complaints with the corners on the Graceful. Whats a girl to do?

Are you talking about buying new from LV? Do you know that the Delightful is not in production anymore?

I would avoid the Graceful because of its design, despite it being a lovely bag. The Delightful is a great bag, without the corner issues. You would want to try on for size to be sure the PM works for you. The Delightful MM has a far roomier drop on the shoulder compared to the PM, but it's very large.

Yes, I am aware. I have tried on the Delightful PM in stores when it was available and have kicked myself ever since for not snagging it before it was no longer available. So I would either purchase new Graceful from LV or a preloved Deightful in excellent condition. Thanks for your input!

I have the graceful pm in azur and I absolutely love it. My corners have held up just fine and I’ve had it since it was launched in Azur. I can’t say anything about the delightful as I only has it in DE and sold it before I bought the graceful.

I still have my Delightful MM in monogram (the original style.). It is more of a travel bag or take to the beach bag for me. This bag currently sells for much more used than I originally paid, but I don’t think I will ever sell it!! I think it is becoming a coveted “classic.”

Thank you!

Actually, I just remembered that I have the mono delightful pm (old model) and it’s my fav bag. I personally prefer the old model over the newer model for various reasons. Sorry, I should’ve mentioned that earlier. It’s just that azur doesn’t come in the old model delightful.