Graceful or Duomo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. time for Christmas gift for myself! which one would you prefer and why?!? Thank you!!!

2. I have the Duomo, it’s a very carefree bag. I love it! I prefer the zippered closure.

Pandster likes this.
  3. does the strap soften and stay on your shoulder?

4. The Graceful is more boxy than the Duomo- guess it depends what your more drawn to. I have a Graceful, I usually prefer bags w/ zippers - not an issue.

BagsB4Bros and Pandster like this.
  5. Both have advantages and disadvantages. I have both. The dumo has a shorter strap so it’s going to be tighter to the body and hit closer to the under arm area. I also found it slipped off my arm all the time. However I do appreciate the zipper. I use my graceful everyday because it has a longer shoulder strap that actually stays on. I do not like the fact that it only has a very weak magnet closure which leaves my bag gapping all the time. I also wish it were a little more slouchy in the center.

Pandster likes this.
  6. I’ve never had a problem with the strap. It was comfortable straight out of the box. No breaking in needed. It stays up and never has slid down. I think different people’s anatomy and how their shoulders slope (or don’t) will determine if the strap slides down or stays on. HTH

7. I have the duomo and I love it

8. Love my duomo!