Graceful MM strap defect

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else had this issue? My husband purchased the MM for me from Tyson’s Corner Galleria LV store. The SA told my husband that the bag is not returnable when he purchased it due to him having it got stamped with my initials. I do plan on returning to the store but wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Attached Files:

2. What’s the issue?

3. What is the issue with the handle???

beautycase, missconvy and MmeM124 like this.
  4. I do not see anything wrong.

5. I thought maybe she is saying the handle should be the other way around to match the tab???? So the wording is in the same direction????

beautycase and Kieyanna like this.
  6. I think the wording is upside down. Mine is the same direction on the strap and the tab.

Kieyanna likes this.
  7. Other than yourself, who would even notice? I personally don’t think this is an issue.

missconvy likes this.
  8. Yes that’s what I mean

9. The wording should be turned around to match the tab

10. The wording on the strap is supposed to be in the same direction as the wording on the tab

11. If it’s an issue for you, take it in yourself and request a new one - let them know it’s defective.
    FWIW, I wouldn’t be bothered by it if the rest of the purse is fine. I have the same purse, I love it and I don’t even notice which direction the wording is facing. But to each his/her own I guess

Kieyanna likes this.
  12. Oh my goodness

beautycase, Ellezee and Four Tails like this.
  13. It is not defective.

14. This is not an issue.

15. If it's normally done one way, and this is opposite, the only thing that would bother me is resale and an authenticator questioning it. Then again, I buy and sell bags often, so I think about those things. Since that's my MO, I'd take it in. Might be simple repair they'd be willing to do. I've had work done on a bag while I waited in the past.