Graberg, you angel.

Mar 26, 2007
I have no words for it. :cry:

Today I had a really really horrific day. I mean really horrible. I got home and stopped by my mailbox to find a package, and in it was a box of See's Candies (my recently passed-on grandmother's favorite, by the way), with the sweetest note I've ever gotten.

Graberg (Anne), you're such an angel. You made my day, made my week. This is the first really good thing I've had happen all week and I just want you to know that I'm carrying your note with me and it feels so good to know that there are wonderful people like you in the world who care. You're amazing. Words aren't enough.

Thank you so much. :heart: :tender: :girlsigh:

(Everyone, see below the pics of what Anne sent me: and my Kitty, who had to inspect the package, then showed off his teeth (he was yawning!) when I took the second picture. He looks so fierce!)

Attachments

• kitty1.jpg
    kitty1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 41
  • kitty2.jpg
    kitty2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
  • kitty3.jpg
    kitty3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 34
  • kitty4.jpg
    kitty4.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 40
How lovely! Hope the chocolates helped you feel a little better and i hope things get better soon too =)

Your kitty is really scary in the first photo... *gulp* looks like a mini panther with that yawn!! YEEEKS.... i won't try anything with ur kitty....