Goyard

I just got a black /tan fidji today, yahoo!!! cant sleep... but still want the white one, it's my 1st choice but they always dont have it.... does anyone w a white st. louis post a pic w u carrying it..? thanks

wow dear, i'm from manila too. and i have a croisiere too. everyone from manila bag circuit would die for our bags. congrats for your new croisiere, it is the best style of goyard and it's in a pinay's hands, or shoulder, or basta, ang saya...

Hey Kou, I've heard they do make all leather bags but they are super special order for VIPs?

I am thinking about getting the Jeanne MM in black. Saw it this weekend in SF and loved it! :love: I don't have anything in that shape and it's a great size. My only Goyard item is a card case in orange. :tender:

crochetbella said:
The Saigon!!!! It is TDF! :nuts:

What does the Saigon look like? I have a Jeanne MM, it's a very good size so I'm keeping that one. I just wish I hadn't gotten the Jersey, I love it too but I don't need 2 Goyards, kept thinking that other 1800 I could've spent toward Hermes:lol:

As for leather for VIP, I guess that's where Hermes comes in. I can always go to Hermes for the leather:flowers:

koukanamiya said:
What does the Saigon look like? I have a Jeanne MM, it's a very good size so I'm keeping that one. I just wish I hadn't gotten the Jersey, I love it too but I don't need 2 Goyards, kept thinking that other 1800 I could've spent toward Hermes:lol:

As for leather for VIP, I guess that's where Hermes comes in. I can always go to Hermes for the leather:flowers:

The Saigon was in last months Vogue. It is hand held with a wooden handle and wood trim. Very classy and gorgeous but sold out now in SF. :sad:

Oooh, that's the Saigon! I think they tried to sell me that as well, but I didn't take it because it doesnt' come in the color I want.

Btw, need suggestions ... Don't want my Jersey bag but am stuck wkth it. It's gorgeous and all but I wish it was pink. Is it better if I just return it and get gift certificate (IF they sell those) and ebay it or should I just unload the bag? Argh, that's $1810 + $120 store credit down the drain. I wish they have the pink one already but they hadn't exactly been cooperative on a lot of things.:sad: