Goyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

I owned a white Goyard Fidji, that I eventually sold, and am not sure on this one. Have you purchased this bag already, or are you considering it? The edges look ok, but I need to see closer pictures of the stitching, straps where they meet the bag, corners and the serial numbers inside of the coin purse. The design on the outside looks a little flat, but it could just be the picture. I also have never seen one sold with plastic wrapping around it like that.

It's so hard to authenticate these bags on-line without seeing\feeling them in person. And "Goyard" tags mean nothing. The fakes all have them. Just be careful. I was scammed into buying a fake before finally deciding to fork up some cash and get a Goyard I KNEW was real.

The ones in the store don't, but of course mail order could be different. Goyard bags are so hard to call on e-bay. And no one is going to sell something valuable for nothing. If it's far below retail price, be suspicious.

Thank you all ladies, I really appreciate:smile:
I was asking for more pictures from the seller but she gave me only one(via her cell phone). What do you think?

___003-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking you should move on and call Barneys!

Again, this seller listed 8 more "GOYARD" totes two days ago.
Do you really think someone can purchase 8 authentic GOYARD bags to sell on eBay?
All of those listings have been removed by ebay.

Seller has 0 or 1 feedback!

I would stay away from this:tdown::tdown::tdown:

I'm thinking you should move on and call Barneys!

Again, this seller listed 8 more "GOYARD" totes two days ago.
Do you really think someone can purchase 8 authentic GOYARD bags to sell on eBay?
All of those listings have been removed by ebay.

Seller has 0 or 1 feedback!

I would stay away from this:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Dear gro3602,

Could u please copy the link for me? This seller doesn't sell this Goyard on eBay. She sell it personally. I wanna check she may copy the pictures form eBay.

Many many thanks:smile:

Yes they were the exact same photos.

I'm sorry I assumed it was the same photo.

I'll ck what I've saved on my computer at work tomorrow and get back to you.

Thank you so much gro3602, I'm looking forward to :smile:

Honestly I'm not familiar with the eBay site, actually I dont buy anything from eBay (I'm Thai and live in Thailand) cuz I'm not guru enough to know that they are real or fake.

Anyhow, about this Goyard bag possibly that the seller bought it from eBay, right? cuz she has the same pictures that u've seen before on eBay. Which the seller claimed that she bought it from the Goyard shop in Paris. Convert to dollar she sell the bag at $689(pm size)

If the pictures are the same that mean she absolutely lie
OMG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.