Goyard zippy wallet

Amazing. Just got one a few weeks ago I’m Black. The partial leather interior is tdf. I was deciding between this and the LV empreinte zippy. By far, this has exceeded my expectations of the functionality of the interior. I moved in as soon as I got it and haven’t looked back!

Amazing. Just got one a few weeks ago I’m Black. The partial leather interior is tdf. I was deciding between this and the LV empreinte zippy. By far, this has exceeded my expectations of the functionality of the interior. I moved in as soon as I got it and haven’t looked back!
Thank you - picking a color is the hardest part.

Thank you - picking a color is the hardest part.

Typos are awful!
I got one in black. The partial yellow interior is tdf.
It is pretty tight and narrow bc it’s so new, which I don’t mind. I have no problems with the card slots. Love the organization. Although I wish it had a few more card slots, I can place the extras in one of the long central pockets.

Typos are awful!
I got one in black. The partial yellow interior is tdf.
It is pretty tight and narrow bc it’s so new, which I don’t mind. I have no problems with the card slots. Love the organization. Although I wish it had a few more card slots, I can place the extras in one of the long central pockets.
Anyway you could show us a picture?