Goyard wallets retail price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Just wondering how much a Goyard wallet would be.....any style [french purse, continental etc.]

-thanks

2. I would be interested in prices in general for Goyard. I do not have a store anywhere near me and I would like to know the price range before I call a store for a future charge send. I wouldn't want to waste the SA's time.

My MIL said they start at $1200? How much are boutique exclusive colors?

3. I believe wallets start around $700, maybe even $800 and can go up to $1000+. I know for a fact that the women's long bi fold wallet is $825 (red, black, brown/black) or $1075 (all other colors). The card case is under $300.

4. thnks

5. Does anyone know the price for Long Bi-Fold Wallet in pounds?

Cheers

6. My zippe wallet was $890. It was either $300 or $400 more for a color besides black or red. Most of the wallets are priced this way: cheaper for black or red.

Attached Files:

7. Anyone knows how much is the men's bi-fold wallet? The ones with only 6 card slots and no coin compartment?

Would love to be part of the Goyard "club" soooooon! :biggrin:

8. If you want to know general prices you can look at the US/UK prices thread. Hope that helps!