Goyard Wallet Styles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree that orange is very versatile. I do have the Continental. The orange wallet will look great with your black tote. Love the orange Karo -- please post a photo of your little pumpkin patch when the wallet arrives.:P

2. I just checked the tracking number and my goodies should be here tomorrow. I hope I catch the FEDEX carrier because I know signature is required. A long day of waiting ....

3. ^^

:woohoo:

4. woohoo! i once stalked the ups guy under similar circumstances.

5. :yahoo:!

6. The excitement is killing me! :nuts: I can't wait! I LOVE it when everyone shares their new goodies!

7. But here are some pics from the thread also ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. How much is the bifold wallet the one in lower right with the letter M? Price without customized.

9. These are all so beautiful!

11. do you think i could fit an iphone 4 and a pack of cigarettes in the zippered part? i was thinking that would be nice for days when i'm traveling light...

12. ^^ Yes to the iphone, no to the cigarettes. My iphone fits but it's then pretty tight. Maybe if you had a flat case for the cigs.

13. oh ok...thank you. I was hoping i could, i guess my search for something to hold my phone and cigs while out continues...

14. Good luck! One of my friends uses an LV wapity for cigs etc.