Goyard Varenne Reveal!

1. After receiving the Artois MM a few weeks ago.. my boyfriend fell in love with Goyard’s print so he surprised me with a blue Varenne wallet today! I love it. IMG_7378.jpg IMG_7380.jpg IMG_7384.jpg IMG_7388.jpg

cap4life, choco30, c18027 and 2 others like this.
  2. Congrats! It's beautiful!! And compliments your bag very nicely! I am going to consider one!

3. Thank you! Blue wouldn’t have been my first choice.. but I’m very happy with it! I think the blue is a gorgeous blue and actually does compliment the pink and black!

I’m not familiar with all of the wallets they have.. but I will say that the Varenne has lots of card slots, two pockets, and a zip up portion. It’s very spacious.

WillstarveforLV likes this.
  4. I am not familiar with any of the Goyard wallets either but this appears to be a good, functional size! I know you stated it was gift from your very thoughtful BF, but any idea on price point?

5. Honestly, I’m not sure.. I saw a price sheet from 2011 somewhere on here where it said it was $950 ? I would think it went up since then but I don’t know how much. I’ve seen varying prices on fashionpile and the realreal websites. I’ve been trying to figure it out with asking!

7. Is it really? I’m thinking about breaking into Chanel.. I’ve always been loyal to LV but recently I’ve bought Goyard and Gucci. But I have been noticing Chanel lately... and I think I want a backpack!