goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!

goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!

• goyard tote

• LV neverfull

Results are only viewable after voting.
I say it depends... The St Louis canvas becomes supple more quickly than the Monogram canvas (@least mine did). Although the Neverfull comes with a pocket on the inside, the St Louis comes with the removable wallet, which is a good size (lipstick, women hygiene products, pens/pencils, etc). The handles are quite different in thickness, with the St Louis having a much thicker handle (there's a posting somewhere on the forum with a comparison of the two that may help in your decision). For me, I say the Goyard St Louis tote. It's much less common, and I love the slouchy-ness of the bag after using it just a few times. Hope this helps!

at least think about Hermes large size Garden Party. It is a great tote and snaps shut, which can be handy at times. I keep outside snaps open, so it is a wide tote.

my heart goes to Goyard! i'm disposing my ltd ed Murakami neverfull coz it gets painful on the shoulders when i carry it for long hrs. the st. louis doesn't give me any of that prob even if i carry it w/ lots of things in it.

I have both the LV Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene and the St. Louis GM. I personally think that the LV Neverfull is more functional because the side strings can be sinched to create a different look, it has a clasp to keep the bag closed and it also has a large pocket inside. The St. Louis is a great bag but much more tote where as the Neverfull can be a purse as well as a tote.

Both are beautiful, but it depends on how much you plan to use it and how picky you are about wear, etc. I love Goyard, but IMO, they are on the delicate side. The paint on the corners will fade and the corners might also fray. I've seen a lot of Goyard's around NYC with this issue. I sold mine because the corners started to show wear after about a month and it really bugged me. This being said, I am very light on my bags. While LV might patina, the body of the bag will stay looking new. Pretty soon, you'll also be able to personalize a neverfull with a stripe and your initials.

I say BOTH! LOL. I have a Neverfull and I just ordered a Goyard..Neverfull is so great and I love the shape and functionality..so that's why I want a Goyard St. Louis too! My neverfull is an MM and the Goyard I ordered is a GM..I love the colors of Goyard! LV doesn't have that option..

^^oh yay! You got a Goyard! What color? I have black and bordeaux so you know I love them. I have been using my bordeaux every day since I got it and it's a wonderful day bag for someone with kids. You won't be disappointed.