goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!

1. *

goyard tote

254 vote(s)
    68.3%
  2. LV neverfull

118 vote(s)
    31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Woah..your goyard had quite a bit of adventure back there! I think back then the quality was so much better because there are many horror stories these days about the St.Louis handles cracking and the canvas being too thin/flimsy...its great that your husband is a goyard convert because he can share your love for goyard as well!:smile:

2. I prefer GOYARD.

3. I like st louis tote.. Not so common and lots of color to choose..

4. Goyard!

5. Yes on Goyard..

6. I adore my Goyard tote but I must admit, I'm planning on getting a LV Neverfull in the next couple of weeks. I haven't really used my Goyard that much and there is already a little wear on the corners. It was a graduation gift (and it was customised...) so I'm a little scared of ruining it! Getting the neverfull as an alternative to take the heat off my Goyard a little :smile:

7. Here's the latest update on my St.Louis - my 2 year-old son is fascinated with it as well. Hahaha!

image-1729454845.jpg

Don't worry, the bag is still in great shape! I think you're probably right that the quality is better with the older bags. After 10 years of heavy use, the corners are hardly worn. I have been lucky

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice