Goyard St Louis Tote Wear and Durability?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yellow sounds so pretty!!! Can you post a pic?

2. It is still in the box, but I plan on using it tomorrow and will post.

3. My new baby. I was very bad. I also purchased the Boeing 45.

Attached Files:

4. Oh wow! Like a ray of pure sunshine! Congrats. :smile:

5. Love!!

6. Thank you!,!!!

7. Gorgeous:smile:

8. St. Louis is such a great tote, and the color is so summery and cheerful! Enjoy!

9. Hi! Lovely bag and cute dog! 😊 just wondering what color this is; is this burgundy or red?
    I'm trying to decide on what color to get; black, burgundy, or red? Have you seen the red? Is it bright red or dark red? Would appreciate a reply from you 😊 thanks!

10. That's a lovely color – congrats!

11. its Burgandy- pefect color for the fall and autumn - i use navy blue for spring summer and green as a grocery tote. I have that burgangy bag for about 10 years now and it had held up very well. i wold get red it screams im carry a goyard- go with subtile colors and if you do black its 30 percent less than the colored one. that being said, if you invest in a goyard go for a color that you like as the bag will go with any outfit or useage...

Jessie386 likes this.
  12. #117 Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    I'm really concerned about the wear ability of current Godards.

I have a small navy St Louis bought at least five years ago in Paris and it is wearing wonderfully with absolutely no care. I had always planned on getting a second in the large size but now lI'm very concerned that it just won't be as sturdy as the one I currently own. I know a large St Goyard will get a lot more abuse but from what I'm reading on tpf mist people aren't too impressed with the quality.

However when we travel and get the opportunity to buy another I'll probably get another St Louis regardless as I've bought a lot of other large shippers recently but none have the style and panache of Goyard.

13. Hi! I just wanted to know how is your yellow tote holding up? I have a black/tan one for 2 yrs now and I wanted to buy a yellow.. is it as sturdy as your black?

14. I'm loving it. It's just as durable as the black.

15. Just happened to see this while browsing thru my past posts. Wherever you are, we'd appreciate to see your beautiful collection that keeps everyone drooling for 6 long years![emoji81]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice