Goyard St Louis Tote Wear and Durability?

I load my St. Louis with everything and the kitchen sink. Books, laptop etc. I use it as my work tote and no problems at all. I just got another gm today. Yellow for the summer. I've had my black gm for three years and it gets regular use and no issues.
Yellow sounds so pretty!!! Can you post a pic?

Hi! Lovely bag and cute dog! 😊 just wondering what color this is; is this burgundy or red?
I'm trying to decide on what color to get; black, burgundy, or red? Have you seen the red? Is it bright red or dark red? Would appreciate a reply from you 😊 thanks!

Hi! Lovely bag and cute dog! 😊 just wondering what color this is; is this burgundy or red?
I'm trying to decide on what color to get; black, burgundy, or red? Have you seen the red? Is it bright red or dark red? Would appreciate a reply from you 😊 thanks!
its Burgandy- pefect color for the fall and autumn - i use navy blue for spring summer and green as a grocery tote. I have that burgangy bag for about 10 years now and it had held up very well. i wold get red it screams im carry a goyard- go with subtile colors and if you do black its 30 percent less than the colored one. that being said, if you invest in a goyard go for a color that you like as the bag will go with any outfit or useage...

Reactions: Jessie386
I'm really concerned about the wear ability of current Godards.

I have a small navy St Louis bought at least five years ago in Paris and it is wearing wonderfully with absolutely no care. I had always planned on getting a second in the large size but now lI'm very concerned that it just won't be as sturdy as the one I currently own. I know a large St Goyard will get a lot more abuse but from what I'm reading on tpf mist people aren't too impressed with the quality.

However when we travel and get the opportunity to buy another I'll probably get another St Louis regardless as I've bought a lot of other large shippers recently but none have the style and panache of Goyard.

Last edited: