Goyard St. Louis tote questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering purchasing one to use as a bag to hold all the stuff that I need for me three kids. Does anyone know if it stiff enough to stand on it's own? I was considering this bag or a LV batignolles horizontal...any advice between the two?
    Thanks....

2. I just bought a st louis, the GM and i love it. i carry all of my stuff in it including my laptop (which is pretty heavy) and it is great! I love this bag:tup:

3. Hi Sue, I have the St Louis PM size and while the bag is softer than the BH, it does stand on its own. The top may flop over a bit if the bag isn't full, but I don't find it to be a problem. By the way, I have 3 kids as well and find this tote pretty useful for when I have them all with me. It is certainly lighter weight than the BH, and the attached purse comes in handy as well.