Goyard St. Louis problems ?

thank you for answering, the handles are what is holding me back in purchasing this bag I read that the handle issue happened within the first or second month to some people

I had your same problem but REALLY wanted a Goyard. I had a St Louis GM about a year ago and inly used it sparingly and the handles started peeling. Since then I took the plunge on the Artois! It is a bit smaller than the St Louis PM but has reinforced handles and reinforced CORNERS. And it zips! It has been so functional for work and holds just about everything one may need for a work day. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443322402.667621.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443322424.540884.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443322458.543923.jpg

I had your same problem but REALLY wanted a Goyard. I had a St Louis GM about a year ago and inly used it sparingly and the handles started peeling. Since then I took the plunge on the Artois! It is a bit smaller than the St Louis PM but has reinforced handles and reinforced CORNERS. And it zips! It has been so functional for work and holds just about everything one may need for a work day. View attachment 3140076View attachment 3140077View attachment 3140078

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

This bag is BEAUTIFUL. I haven't seen it before ! Thank you so much for showing pictures I definitely found my perfect bag. Now I just need to call the store to ask if they carry this model in my country.

I hope you decide to purchase a Goyard!!!!
I love mine and the black/black is such a classic!!
Can't wait for your reveal at some point������

I definitely decided to purchase one. I'm in love with the Artois (have you seen it ?) it's basically a St. Louis but with zipper and reinforced handles and sides (:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I have hope to reveal her in 1 month (that's the time they said would took for receive one here in my country).

Last edited:
I hope they get it soon!! Cant wait for thr reveal!!!

I'm so sad I contact Goyard by email yesterday and received this answer

Dear Mrs Peruci,

Thank you for your interest in Maison Goyard.
The Artois is only available in Beverly Hills, Chicago, New York and France stores.
Unfortunately and at this point we do not know when it will be available in
Brazil.
Nevertheless, if you would like you can contact any of these stores in the
US to place an order and be delivered in Brazil.
For your information, here is the contact for New York store :
[email protected]

Best Regards,

Goyard,

I contact the store and if I want to have the bag delivered it would be around $2.100 + more $800 in importing tax:cry:

Seems that if I want a Goyard I will have to buy the St. Louis

I'm so sad I contact Goyard by email yesterday and received this answer

Dear Mrs Peruci,

Thank you for your interest in Maison Goyard.

The Artois is only available in Beverly Hills, Chicago, New York and France stores.

Unfortunately and at this point we do not know when it will be available in

Brazil.

Nevertheless, if you would like you can contact any of these stores in the

US to place an order and be delivered in Brazil.

For your information, here is the contact for New York store :

[email protected]

Best Regards,

Goyard,

I contact the store and if I want to have the bag delivered it would be around $2.100 + more $800 in importing tax:cry:

Seems that if I want a Goyard I will have to buy the St. Louis

Try contacting the Paris store instead of one in the U.S. It may be cheaper.

Great idea I send them an email, now let's wait for the answer.

The paris store will still charge to the same as a US store would - if shipped to Brazil they will make you pay the shipping cost and then you would have to deal with the duties. Or you can pay 40 to 50 percent of the bags worth and shipping and duties will be taken care of for you. Another option would be to see if any of the Asia goyard stores have the color they will transfer but you have go to the brazil store order it and they will ship it. if can't go to a goyard store you can do a bank money transfer before the order is put through.

I had your same problem but REALLY wanted a Goyard. I had a St Louis GM about a year ago and inly used it sparingly and the handles started peeling. Since then I took the plunge on the Artois! It is a bit smaller than the St Louis PM but has reinforced handles and reinforced CORNERS. And it zips! It has been so functional for work and holds just about everything one may need for a work day. View attachment 3140076View attachment 3140077View attachment 3140078

Can I ask how much this ran you?