Goyard Special Colors 2020?

OP said “the Goyard stores had a special light pink and a light turquoise/black combo.” Those were the Claire Voie offerings for 2019. My apologies if I have misinterpreted the OP's question, or confused anyone by not clarifying that my response was specifically in reference to the Claire Voie. :flowers:
Claire Voie PM is a great bag for a little bit of a change from the usual black. I got the turquoise and it has been a fave for about the last four months. Somehow it seems summery, so probably switching out for winter with Artois black or St. Louis PM in black. Or god forbid jump ship over to LV for that fab new green and black "bucket" shoulder bag? From what I can tell, LV holds its value, but so does Goyard. My old fave rave Balenciaga's prices are in the toilet, alas. Nicholas G is now at LV.

Reactions: 880 and c18027
I have a lot of respect for the house of LV, but I find their excessive number of bag variations to be overwhelming. In contrast, I wish Goyard would offer a greater selection of styles. In my opinion, they have discontinued too many of their classic bags (Jeanne, Beluga, Comores, etc.) and replaced them with bags that are smaller and less functional. Also, I wish Goyard would add turquoise, pink, silver, and gold to their regular color offerings. The Claire Voie in metallics would be amazing!

• Love
Reactions: 880
I have a lot of respect for the house of LV, but I find their excessive number of bag variations to be overwhelming. In contrast, I wish Goyard would offer a greater selection of styles. In my opinion, they have discontinued too many of their classic bags (Jeanne, Beluga, Comores, etc.) and replaced them with bags that are smaller and less functional. Also, I wish Goyard would add turquoise, pink, silver, and gold to their regular color offerings. The Claire Voie in metallics would be amazing!

Funny that you mention that. I actually am a big the opposite, over the last few years I find no need for a big bag.. I literally just carry my phone, lip balm and my tiny card holder. I wish they have more smaller bags!