Goyard Richeliu Wallet

cyrill

O.G.
Sep 29, 2013
Hi, I need help to pick a Goyard wallet for woman. I saw only Richeliu for this type of bifold long wallet in Goyard section. Is there any other kind?

Does anyone has one? I never saw review about their wallet and since I’m in the market for a wallet I would like to have this.

Thank you.

Hi, I need help to pick a Goyard wallet for woman. I saw only Richeliu for this type of bifold long wallet in Goyard section. Is there any other kind?

Does anyone has one? I never saw review about their wallet and since I’m in the market for a wallet I would like to have this.

Thank you.

I have a full zip around one that is about the same length and width of the reicheliu but a bit thicker. In general I don't recommend bi-fold wallets liek the Richeliu because the edges turn in very quickly. If it isn't too thick, I highly suggest the full zip one that I have (sorry I know know the name)

I've had the Richelieu (in black) for two years now and I love it. It's super durable and I would highly recommend! I don't overstuff mine and haven't had issues with the corners or any other wear and tear.

Does anyone have the Richelieu? If so, how is it holding up & are you happy with it?

I've had mine for about 6 months now, but since I don't use it regularly it still in like new condition. Nevertheless, I like richeliu design, it's not too bulky like other wallet. Also, not many people use Goyard, especially in my city, so it felt exclusive.