Goyard Personalization

The new Goyard boutique in NYC should be opening soon.

Anyone have a grand opening date?

http://ny.racked.com/archives/2014/07/17/goyard_nyc.php

Luxury brand Goyard doesn't have a freestanding New York City boutique yet, but a huge one is on its way for 20 East 63rd Street. Despite the fact that the brand's storied legacy dates back to 1792, a Manhattan location wasn't really needed: Goyard's been doing quite well selling its signature trunks and monogrammed bags at department stores like Barneys and Bergdorf. (You can only buy them in stores, too—no ecommerce.)
There's no opening date yet, but signage is up at 20 East 63rd Street.

I purchased a goyard St Louis at Bergdorf about 2 years ago. I finally got around to bringing it in for monograms - but was told no since I don't have the original receipt (it's been 2 years...really). Does anyone know who can monogram except for barneys or BG? I know Barneys sends their purses to be mended by a local guy in NYC.

I purchased a goyard St Louis at Bergdorf about 2 years ago. I finally got around to bringing it in for monograms - but was told no since I don't have the original receipt (it's been 2 years...really). Does anyone know who can monogram except for barneys or BG? I know Barneys sends their purses to be mended by a local guy in NYC.

Where did you go to get it monogrammed? Have you tried the SF location