Goyard Paris - Lineups and Appointments?

I’m delighted that the visit worked out for you and that you were able to buy those two lovely bags. I bought an Anjou in Paris in September and, between the strength of the dollar and my expected VAT refund (which I’m still waiting for-grrrrrrr), I believe I paid about a third less than I would have if I bought the bag in the US. So it was definitely worth your time to shop in Paris. Enjoy your bags!
Did you get your vat refund yet? How long did your refund take? I purchased from Goyard at both locations in Paris in November. I got my refund from Printemps but still waiting on Goyard Saint-Honoré. Not sure why Goyard is taking so much longer than everyone else.

So now the online appointment system has been discontinued due to high demand?? Wow. Hoping it’s temporary. I just read in another thread that the queues have been extremely long recently.

Did you get your vat refund yet? How long did your refund take? I purchased from Goyard at both locations in Paris in November. I got my refund from Printemps but still waiting on Goyard Saint-Honoré. Not sure why Goyard is taking so much longer than everyone else.
Mine took almost 3 months from what I recall…it was the slowest out of all the stores/brands.

Mine took almost 3 months from what I recall…it was the slowest out of all the stores/brands.

I wasn't getting any reply when I filled out the vat refund tracking form online so I took a chance on sending an email to global payments. I got a reply that they see it in their system but couldn't process the refund because they didn't have any credit card info which is weird because the form has the same info as what's on my other vat forms that were paid promptly. Anyway, I was told to send in my CC info in separate emails for security so we'll see what happens.

I wasn't getting any reply when I filled out the vat refund tracking form online so I took a chance on sending an email to global payments. I got a reply that they see it in their system but couldn't process the refund because they didn't have any credit card info which is weird because the form has the same info as what's on my other vat forms that were paid promptly. Anyway, I was told to send in my CC info in separate emails for security so we'll see what happens.
Ah, good thing you reached out! Good luck.

Hi everyone! First post here. I’m going to Paris for the first time in late March through April. Any ok now how I can make an appointment for the Goyard store? I’d like to purchase the Rouette GM or the Vendome PM handbag. Any tips will be appreciated. TYIA

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
Hi everyone! First post here. I’m going to Paris for the first time in late March through April. Any ok now how I can make an appointment for the Goyard store? I’d like to purchase the Rouette GM or the Vendome PM handbag. Any tips will be appreciated. TYIA
Appointments are no longer being scheduled for European boutiques. Apparently this is “temporary” according to Goyard, although it’s been like this for over a month now. Not sure if they’ll return to taking appointments in the future.

Appointments are no longer being scheduled for European boutiques. Apparently this is “temporary” according to Goyard, although it’s been like this for over a month now. Not sure if they’ll return to taking appointments in the future.
Thank you for your response. I guess I’ll just have to stand in line…hopefully I get lucky