Goyard Paris - Lineups and Appointments?

Thank you! I estimate savings of about 30% vs US and 37% or so with VAT refund. Hope we both get VAT refunds soon! They told me it would take a month but sounds like yours has been takin longer.

Reactions: Lillianlm
Was at Goyard St. Honore this morning. Got there 15 minutes before opening and still waited about 1.5 hours before we entered the store. Stock was pretty good, ended up purchasing a St Sulpice card case and an Anjou Mini. My hubby wanted a card holder but they didn’t have what he wanted. The SA was nice enough to check the stock for what’s coming in the next day and offered to see us with an appointment for tomorrow. Overall it was a pretty good trip.

For reference, I was at Goyard St. Honore mid November. We tried twice: once in the evening and once before opening.

For the time before opening, we arrived 20 min before opening and was 10th in line. Still had to wait ~1.5 hours before seeing an SA.

When we entered the store, most of the SAs were in a meeting so only 3 SAs were available hence the long wait at opening. We asked for cap vert, mini alpin and belvedere. SA went to check and came back quickly saying nothing was available.

While we were deciding on a card holder, the staff meeting ended. THIS WAS KEY. We found out at this point that the staff meeting was actually SAs sorting through that day's delivery of bags. We ended up getting first pick of the cap verts (only 4 delivered that day). We could only buy 1 because the cap vert is the only style with a limit (1 per group).

Summary:
- Don't be the first few people to go into the store.
- Cap vert purchase limit (1 per group)
- Total bag limit (5 per year globally)
- No belvedere shipped in awhile
- Line cuts off 1.5 hours before closing

For reference, I was at Goyard St. Honore mid November. We tried twice: once in the evening and once before opening.

For the time before opening, we arrived 20 min before opening and was 10th in line. Still had to wait ~1.5 hours before seeing an SA.

When we entered the store, most of the SAs were in a meeting so only 3 SAs were available hence the long wait at opening. We asked for cap vert, mini alpin and belvedere. SA went to check and came back quickly saying nothing was available.

While we were deciding on a card holder, the staff meeting ended. THIS WAS KEY. We found out at this point that the staff meeting was actually SAs sorting through that day's delivery of bags. We ended up getting first pick of the cap verts (only 4 delivered that day). We could only buy 1 because the cap vert is the only style with a limit (1 per group).

Summary:
- Don't be the first few people to go into the store.
- Cap vert purchase limit (1 per group)
- Total bag limit (5 per year globally)
- No belvedere shipped in awhile
- Line cuts off 1.5 hours before closing
Thank you for the heads up! I’ll be going tomorrow and will be sure to get there right before they open. Hope the black cap-vert is in stock *fingers crossed*

Thank you for the heads up! I’ll be going tomorrow and will be sure to get there right before they open. Hope the black cap-vert is in stock *fingers crossed*
If you read carefully, the advice is not to go when they first open.

I was there in October and December 14-18. Inventory was pretty good in December. We went on Wednesday at 2:30pm and waited no more than 20 minutes. My sister tried on the Cap Vert in the bright blue but passed.

When we went in October, we encountered this super obnoxious doorman who basically asked all the customers in line what they wanted and said that nothing was available later in the day so as you can imagine, people just left the line. He was so rude to those who didn't know which model they wanted and just wanted to browse.

With shopping in Paris these day, prioritize what you want to buy vs. browse when shopping especially if you have limited time.

How have the lines been in Paris this week? My friend is going this weekend and is going to try Goyard for me on Monday. She was there last in November and the lines were insane when she tried for me - she couldn’t get in.

How have the lines been in Paris this week? My friend is going this weekend and is going to try Goyard for me on Monday. She was there last in November and the lines were insane when she tried for me - she couldn’t get in.
A friend waited 1h with 10 people in front of him. While he was waiting 40 people queued behind him.

I went in late November and waited for 1.5 hrs to get in. Then made an appointment with SA to return on the following day. Bought something each day we were there.