Goyard Paris - Lineups and Appointments?

tootsieroll49

Jan 26, 2019
Hi TPF! I am going to be in Paris for a day on a Friday (visiting from Canada finally!) in a couple of weeks and am hoping to visit the Goyard boutique to purchase an Artois PM or Anjou.

Has anyone here had any luck recently with securing an appointment through their request form online?

If I am unable to secure an appointment how are the lines at St Honore? Reading through the Hermes forums it seems like you could be in line inside/outside for hours for FSH! Wondering if Goyard is as popular.

If anyone here also has an SA they could refer me to, I would very much appreciate it! You have a guaranteed buyer here :smile:

Thanks everyone for your help

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
Fellow Canadian here - I was in Paris early April and went to the Goyard boutique at St. Honore - there was a bit of a line up that moved fairly quickly and I was I was in line for about 10 mins. I also went to the Hermes FSH store too where there was no line up but the store was packed inside. Sorry, I do not recall the name of the SA who assisted me with my purchase at Goyard. I went in the afternoon on a weekday without appointments anywhere.

Reactions: MahaM
Fellow Canadian here - I was in Paris early April and went to the Goyard boutique at St. Honore - there was a bit of a line up that moved fairly quickly and I was I was in line for about 10 mins. I also went to the Hermes FSH store too where there was no line up but the store was packed inside. Sorry, I do not recall the name of the SA who assisted me with my purchase at Goyard. I went in the afternoon on a weekday without appointments anywhere.

Thanks for letting me know! Were you successful in getting your items in either Goyard or Hermes FSH?

Update: I received a response within 24 hours for an appointment request at Goyard Paris! Super excited
Hello, fellow Canadian here as well. Do you know whether making an appointment means you can skip the lines? My mum is visiting Paris in September and I’m hoping to ask her to get a St. Louis GM bag for me, but I prefer not to ask her to stand in line if possible.
Thanks.

Hello, fellow Canadian here as well. Do you know whether making an appointment means you can skip the lines? My mum is visiting Paris in September and I’m hoping to ask her to get a St. Louis GM bag for me, but I prefer not to ask her to stand in line if possible.
Thanks.

Yes! You just go straight to the doorman and I showed him my email. I just got back and was successful in scoring an Artois and a passport cover. The line was about 15-20 people long when I arrived for my 3:30 PM appointment on a Friday. I would highly suggest using their online form to make an appointment. I did it about 2.5 weeks in advance.

Yes! You just go straight to the doorman and I showed him my email. I just got back and was successful in scoring an Artois and a passport cover. The line was about 15-20 people long when I arrived for my 3:30 PM appointment on a Friday. I would highly suggest using their online form to make an appointment. I did it about 2.5 weeks in advance.
That is amazing!! Thank you for sharing this information, I’ll definitely reach out to make an appointment because it will be so much easier for my mum, because I don’t want her to stand in line.

Just got back from Paris and there was no appointment necessary. I went to Printemps Haussmann early (about 12:30 pm) and there was one woman in front of me. I waited probably 10 mins in total before I had a SA approach me. He was so attentive and helpful in finding me my first Goyard, a red Artois PM and my husband purchased a cardholder with no feeling of being rushed. Get to the stores early!

I had an appointment in Paris at the beginning of the month, and I'm glad. I do not want to wait in line to spend the kind of money I was spending. If I'm spending like that, they will be waiting on me.

Not to mention that there's too much cool stuff to do and buy and eat in Paris to waste time standing in line.

I had an appointment in Paris at the beginning of the month, and I'm glad. I do not want to wait in line to spend the kind of money I was spending. If I'm spending like that, they will be waiting on me.

Not to mention that there's too much cool stuff to do and buy and eat in Paris to waste time standing in line.
Hi. How did you secure an appointment with Goyard? I might go to Paris in 2 months. TIA!

Hi. How did you secure an appointment with Goyard? I might go to Paris in 2 months. TIA!
There's a form on their website that you can fill out to request an appointment. I did it a few months in advance and never heard back. My friend and I tried again maybe two weeks before the trip and we both got appointments. For each appointment, they allow you to bring one other person.

When you get there, you can just walk in and show the email to the person who greets you.

There's a form on their website that you can fill out to request an appointment. I did it a few months in advance and never heard back. My friend and I tried again maybe two weeks before the trip and we both got appointments. For each appointment, they allow you to bring one other person.

When you get there, you can just walk in and show the email to the person who greets you.
Thank you!