Goyard paint chipping?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, considering most of the vintage Goyard trunks have chipped and faded paint - I'm going to guess this is a perfectly normal reaction to wear? That is over course if you have had it for quite some time... but less than half a year? Something's off and I hope you get a good response from them. Sorry about your experience.

2. if you don't have any luck let me know. i had to email paris directly to get a response.

3. Thankfully, the SA in the SF boutique was very helpful. He got back to me fairly quickly and said that Paris agreed to exchange my bag for a new one, no questions asked (as they should). So I'm just waiting patiently for my replacement to arrive!

Fingers crossed that I have no problems with this one. I don't want to really see any wear until at least over a year.

4. Hi everyone just updating that my brand new replacement arrived in the mail today. Let's hope this one doesn't have the same problem! :smile:

5. Congrats on the new old bag! :P I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's a better quality one this time around. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice