Goyard paint chipping?

Well, considering most of the vintage Goyard trunks have chipped and faded paint - I'm going to guess this is a perfectly normal reaction to wear? That is over course if you have had it for quite some time... but less than half a year? Something's off and I hope you get a good response from them. Sorry about your experience.

I've been a long-time lurker on TPF, but I signed up to add that I just noticed the paint chipping on my fairly new St. Louis. I purchased it from the (flagship?) rue Saint-Honoré location at the end of May 2013, so I'm assuming it's from the same "bad batch" that you guys are also having problems with. I'm planning on talking to a SA at the San Francisco location this weekend, and I really hope they can replace it; it's unacceptable!

if you don't have any luck let me know. i had to email paris directly to get a response.

if you don't have any luck let me know. i had to email paris directly to get a response.

Thankfully, the SA in the SF boutique was very helpful. He got back to me fairly quickly and said that Paris agreed to exchange my bag for a new one, no questions asked (as they should). So I'm just waiting patiently for my replacement to arrive!

Fingers crossed that I have no problems with this one. I don't want to really see any wear until at least over a year.