Goyard on Men *pics*

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is on the small strip.

2. Oh the Grand Bleu. I do think MM works great, and I am deciding if I should get a black/black or burgundy.

I was going to get GM years ago for a daily bag, but the closure kind of gets under my skin. I went for District GM from Vuitton instead. I just have a soft spot for magnetic closures.

3. Thanks alot Alexis.G

4. I'm stuck on what color to get in the Senat GM, I'm liking the blue and orange and black, can someone help me

5. All are nice. :smile: ! Depends what u wear daily. Orange is a brave choice and it will makes u stand out!
    I have a green one - love it!

6. The light blue and black are both nice and safe. I'm sure you can pull off the orange too but it might not be as versatile as the other two colors.

7. donbleek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/KEVINHARTGOYARD.bmp

8. Just got the Grand Bleu GM in black recently, love it, just worry I'm going to get jumped...

9. Goyard is always an excellent choice.

If you do not mind, however, might I ask you what the current pricing for Grand Bleu MM/GM is? This will save me a call to the store, and pm me if you so prefer.

10. Believe it is still ~3500USD

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447983488.720961.jpg

After a long period of consideration, finally got my first Goyard item in burgundy. Though I prefer its to be more hardy like comores (which I didn't choose becos of lack of body strap), It's still a really practical bag.

12. Nice color!

13. I would love me a Goyard one day!

14. Bump. Would love to see new pics here :amuse:

15. Out shopping on the weekend with my St Louis GM in black/tan...

upload_2019-3-6_14-11-59.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice