Goyard on Men *pics*

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Finally got my goyard voltaire and wallet! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1423296497.231865.jpg

2. Very nice! Did you get it directly from the store? Since they have yellow dust bags nowadays and the Voltaire is now produced in a thicker canvas and should not crease anymore.

3. Absolutely LOVING these pictures of men with Goyards! I can think of a couple I'd love to get my husband, and I wonder if he'd like a wallet. Fun! I wish more men carried bags.

4. This looks great on you! Love it! Hmm....ideas!

5. Many thanks! It's a great bag! :smile:

6. #142 May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
  7. I like this look!

8. getting ready for another business trip....

Attached Files:

9. I just love your suitcase! (And the Goyard too ;) )

Safe travels! :biggrin:

10. A very humble thank you - I'm always traveling for work- too much as I tell my boss Net week in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile

11. Ah, South America. For some reason I keep envisioning travels by boat and monogrammed trunks being loaded and unloaded and men wearing linen suits and panama hats. I watch too many old movies, lol.

Work hard, play hard. At least you're in good Parisian company. :graucho:

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440825140.434084.jpg

13. Last hurrah of summer surrounded by Art Deco buildings (atop the Chicago Motor Club and in front of the Carbide and Carbon building):

Attached Files:

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440945416.032649.jpg

A gift I brought from NYC for him. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440945451.047198.jpg

His and hers bags for the day. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice