Goyard mini Saigon souple wear and tear

SDC2003

May 20, 2018
I Don’t think I’ve seen a thread on this. Does anyone have this bag and how has it worn over time? I’m thinking about getting the souple not structured version. I see some on fashionphile looking a little loose on the front side with the canvas. Does this bag lose shape over time? How has the strap held up? Any cracking or wear and tear? How much can you fit in the bag and have you worn this cross body? Would love to see photos of wear and how it looks cross body and what you’ve put in it. Many thanks!

Reactions: mau_ek
I Don’t think I’ve seen a thread on this. Does anyone have this bag and how has it worn over time? I’m thinking about getting the souple not structured version. I see some on fashionphile looking a little loose on the front side with the canvas. Does this bag lose shape over time? How has the strap held up? Any cracking or wear and tear? How much can you fit in the bag and have you worn this cross body? Would love to see photos of wear and how it looks cross body and what you’ve put in it. Many thanks!
Hi! Did you buy the bag yet? I'm interested in getting one too.