Goyard Milan (new store)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. la.ci likes this.
  2. omg really?! I live in Milan!!

3. Hope amsterdam is next :smile:

MrGoyard likes this.
  4. Me too, but I'm afraid Germany and Spain are first.

5. if it is germany i hope it is cologne or dusseldorf, i will be there a few times a year only for goyard :smile:

6. wow yaass closes to mee!!

7. Düsseldorf would be great!

8. The set of trunks for the Milan store, absolute perfection! (source: Instagram)
    Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 14.53.44.png

9. what are the prices of the smaller st louis tote in milan?

10. how much percentage is the VAT in italy?

11. VAT is 22% in Italy.

12. Hello girls, I've just bought my first Goyard PM in Milan, The prices is 825 Euro. Hope this can help you :smile:

13. Hello , I've just bought my first Goyard PM in Milan, Price is 825 Euro. Hope this can help you :smile:

MrGoyard likes this.
  14. thanks!

15. Hi, lovelies! :wave: With luck, I'll be in Milan for one day in October, and I'd really appreciate it if you have an SA in the Milan Maison Goyard you can recommend so that I can contact him or her by e-mail, please.
    TIA! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice