goyard mens wallets !

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
what color and style do you think is best,:biggrin: as in coin purse no coin purse color monograming just a general decription what do you all think?

MyMyMy

O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
I have seen Black with black and white stripe going sideways. I like wallets with no coin holders. Just a place for the bills and any cards that you may have.

annalcg

PurseBlog Intern
Jun 2, 2009
For men, I like the classic "American style" wallet that is wide enough to fit American bills. However, there's also a smaller wallet (I have this one) but dollars don't fit- Euros do!

My dad has been looking at the first wallet I mentioned for him, but it doesn't have enough card slots for him even though it is the right size. It has no coin purse, it's just sleek and gorgeous!

yed

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
philippines
i am not a fan of having or seeing wallets with coin purses...perhaps buy a separate coin purse, much cooler to look at and gives you another reason to buy another piece from goyard! hahaha...anyway, i prefer it more slim, simple this having a plain one, no more personalization. i have seen this slim wallet before at their store so i am pretty sure you can still get one...

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
yed ,you are so right just got it as a gift black classic american cut with no coin purse its divine truly incredible i so love goyard !

Damier Dork

Jan 15, 2010
New York
I have the wallet with coin purse and never carry it in my pocket because it's too thick I always end up keeping it in my bag so it doesn't end up getting flattened.