Goyard Mens Wallet Question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I have some questions on men's wallet.

I have been trying to get more information but it is just so hard to find online or get a hold of a person when I call.

Could anyone advise on the price of the men's wallet? I am interested in the Victoire wallet.

Thank you!

2. It’s expensive. In the U.S, While shopping on 5th Ave, The St. Pierre was $740 and that’s much smaller. The Victoire is probably over $1,000. Also depends if you are doing the classic black/brown canvas or a special color. The St. Pierre I was looking at was a Navy Blue which they consider to be a special color. I went to Louis Vuitton and purchased an all leather Pocket Organizer for $385. I didnt see any justification to spend double the price of an all leather LV wallet for a canvas wallet just because it’s Goyard. Goyard canvas fades rather quickly and the leather inside is very stiff. Was not at all impressed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice