Goyard Knapsack

annalcg

PurseBlog Intern
Jun 2, 2009
Hello all!

Does anyone have any photos, specs, or prices on the Goyard knapsack/backpack? I've recently found myself to be completely besotted with the little schoolish thing.

Thanks so much :biggrin:

I recently saw this at the Barneys NY store in Beverly Hills for $2450, if I'm not mistaken. They had it in 2 colors: white and black. I don't have pictures - sorry. It had a small boxy shape, although it's top flap closed with a buckle like a messenger bag. Excluding the shoulder straps, rough estimate was it was 12 inches tall, 8 inches wide, and 6 inches deep. Good for carrying small things around town for sure, but felt a little bulky because of how deep it was. Hope this helps.

^Yes, I believe that's the one! It is rather boxy, and the top flap is quite long, reaching almost to the bottom of the bag.

Thanks for the info, bgarmstr! I went to Barney's NY before I left home for winter vacation and they were out, ah well.

For some reason I really, really desire a Goyard backpack! Perhaps someday I can have one completely custom made... must save up the money!