Goyard Isabelle

Just wondering if anyone who owns this bag can tell me how it feels to use. Is it very wide? It looks like two St. Louis bags put together. I love the organization, but just not sure if it is too "thick". Any thoughts and photos of the bag would be greatly appreciated!!!
I don’t own an Isabelle, but it is essentially two Saint Louis totes put together, minus two of the handles. This listing with photos and measurements may be of some help.
56D11EE7-AC61-456D-9F79-4ABEE3AC52F2.jpeg502A43F1-3638-4659-A53B-054B77BC62CE.jpegCD8E3313-2BE8-417C-BF2E-24940ED91C03.jpeg

I don’t own an Isabelle, but it is essentially two Saint Louis totes put together, minus two of the handles. This listing with photos and measurements may be of some help.
View attachment 5158658View attachment 5158659View attachment 5158660
Thank you so much! I noticed on the Goyard website, that it measures about the same as a St. Louis PM, so it is a bit confusing. If anyone has the bag and a St Louis PM, it would so helpful if you could provide any input how the tow compare.

THANKS!

Reactions: c18027
Just wondering if anyone who owns this bag can tell me how it feels to use. Is it very wide? It looks like two St. Louis bags put together. I love the organization, but just not sure if it is too "thick". Any thoughts and photos of the bag would be greatly appreciated!!!

To me it definitely feels thicker than one St. Louis bag on my shoulder, as it is wider and more structured. Pre-pandemic I found this bag very useful for work, and now am using it mostly for travel to keep my items organized. The thicker, more structured canvas definitely makes it thicker than the St Louis, and I'm not sure that will change even with repeated use. I hope that helps!

To me it definitely feels thicker than one St. Louis bag on my shoulder, as it is wider and more structured. Pre-pandemic I found this bag very useful for work, and now am using it mostly for travel to keep my items organized. The thicker, more structured canvas definitely makes it thicker than the St Louis, and I'm not sure that will change even with repeated use. I hope that helps!
Thank you soooo much! I am still on the fence on whether to get the bag since I cannot see it in person.

So I took the plunge and bought an Isabelle PM in black/tan combo. This bag is so underrated! If you wanting a bag that is in-between a St. Louis PM and GM, this is the bag for you! It is somewhat bigger than the PM St. Louis, and with the added benefit of a compartment that closes magnetically, as well as the pouch. The middle pouch holds a large wallet securely (I can fit my large zippy wallet in it!), or a medium wallet plus iPhone, keys, etc. The other benefit is that the canvas is thicker like my Artois bag. My daughter has a St. Louis PM, and the canvas is definitely thinner. The size is truly perfection if you are a tote person. I have attached photos of my daughter's bag alongside the Isabelle as well as some extra photos of the bag as I had a hard time finding any when I was researching the bag. IMG_1865.JPGIMG_1866.JPGIMG_1870.JPGIMG_1868.JPG

So I took the plunge and bought an Isabelle PM in black/tan combo. This bag is so underrated! If you wanting a bag that is in-between a St. Louis PM and GM, this is the bag for you! It is somewhat bigger than the PM St. Louis, and with the added benefit of a compartment that closes magnetically, as well as the pouch. The middle pouch holds a large wallet securely (I can fit my large zippy wallet in it!), or a medium wallet plus iPhone, keys, etc. The other benefit is that the canvas is thicker like my Artois bag. My daughter has a St. Louis PM, and the canvas is definitely thinner. The size is truly perfection if you are a tote person. I have attached photos of my daughter's bag alongside the Isabelle as well as some extra photos of the bag as I had a hard time finding any when I was researching the bag. View attachment 5176429View attachment 5176430View attachment 5176431View attachment 5176432
Congratulations! It looks gorgeous. Which bag organizer are you using for the Isabelle?

Reactions: lilone
So I took the plunge and bought an Isabelle PM in black/tan combo. This bag is so underrated! If you wanting a bag that is in-between a St. Louis PM and GM, this is the bag for you! It is somewhat bigger than the PM St. Louis, and with the added benefit of a compartment that closes magnetically, as well as the pouch. The middle pouch holds a large wallet securely (I can fit my large zippy wallet in it!), or a medium wallet plus iPhone, keys, etc. The other benefit is that the canvas is thicker like my Artois bag. My daughter has a St. Louis PM, and the canvas is definitely thinner. The size is truly perfection if you are a tote person. I have attached photos of my daughter's bag alongside the Isabelle as well as some extra photos of the bag as I had a hard time finding any when I was researching the bag. View attachment 5176429View attachment 5176430View attachment 5176431View attachment 5176432
This is so functional, but beautiful. Love this combo, congrats!!

Reactions: lilone
How’s the durability of the Isabelle bag - especially the straps - for those who have it?
I've had my Isabelle since 2019 and use it as my work bag. I carry a 17" macbook, lunch sack, light jacket and the straps have held up well. I don't see any cracking or ripping of the handles ... although my work bag had to take a 2 year break :smile: I'm back to using it as I did before and it's still going strong!