Goyard in SF, Seoul, or Hong Kong?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I live in SF, but will be visiting Seoul and Hong Kong in a few months. Is there an easy way to find out what prices are at overseas stores without calling internationally? I've seen the int'l prices thread but it doesn't have all the current info I need.

I just want a St. Louis GM and it seems like a lovely vacation souvenir, but if it's significantly cheaper here in SF I'd just buy it for my birthday instead. TIA! :smile:

2. You can just go to the goyard site, look for store locator, and click their email address.
    I asked for pricing of Artois in HK and their reply was very prompt and complete.

3. The prices are going to be relative the same, they will adjust according. My go to guy at the goyard HK is Jason Yu- he is the store manager and helped me find my Navy blue Victoria bag.

Peninsula@goyard.com

Shop E10, Ground Floor,
    The Peninsula Arcade,
    Salisbury Road,
    Tsim Sha Tsui,
    Kowloon,
    Hong Kong

Tel: +852-2722-0398