Goyard in Italy?

I will be in Milan, staying a short distance from the shop, and plan to make my first GoYard purchase for the MM or GM Artois and the Bowling 25 Toiletry Bag.

Does anyone know the current US pricing for these items and how much the savings, if any would be purchasing them in Italy?

If it's decent enough I also want to get the Passport cover also.

I arrive Italy tomorrow! Just thought to ask here, so if someone can please let me know, I'll be very appreciative.

TIA
Was in the Milan store last week (Monday, May 15) very little stock and the wait to get in during the afternoon was over 1.5 hours. They said more stock was expect later in the week so hopefully when you arrive there is more stock. They only had an orange Artois MM left.

Was in the Milan store last week (Monday, May 15) very little stock and the wait to get in during the afternoon was over 1.5 hours. They said more stock was expect later in the week so hopefully when you arrive there is more stock. They only had an orange Artois MM left.
Thank you for reply! Orange is the color I am on the hunt for! Still en route as I text this. Any idea of the pricing? Thanks!