Goyard handles coming out like clay and staining everything

1. I purchased my goyard st. shopping tote around 2 years ago via emailing the official goyard email. Since last year I noticed the bag handles are starting to melt,and the condition of the handles only started to get worse,to the point that I avoid wearing the shopping tote with any colour and only wear it with black. The bag handles also stained my personalized lines,and are staining anything it encounters for a long period of time. I want to find a solution for this,I haven't tried many solutions ,but I don't want to send it to Paris and was wondering if I might find another solution. I considered putting it in the fridge ,I know it sounds a bit silly,but I thought since the handle is melting,and it's a bit flexible,to be exact it's just like clay. What do you think I should do ? I really want to restore it,I haven't been wearing it after this problem occurred.
    IMG_3820.JPG IMG_3821.JPG

2. I had the same problem. I am staying in Singapore. The tropical weather here and my lack of care to store the bag properly caused the problem. I shared my mum’s proposed solution in an earlier thread - rub baby powder. It is not a long term solution but it keeps the handles dry and non sticky.

3. Really bad and shocking
    Despite numerous cases
    Still no improvement from them
    Tsk tsk tsk